SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue. one day i got in the car, and found no sound from my radio. all other functions worked. i could see the station, i could change the station and see the info of the new station. i could turn the radio on and off. i was able to switch to CD, and i could see that it was playing and the timer. just no sound. sound didn't work on steering wheel control either. we drove to our destination. but when we got back in the car, everything was working and has been fine ever since. it's been working, so i'm not really worried about it, but just trying to think again in case it happens again.

sorry, forgot to add that i have a 2004.5 S40 with no modifications to the system except i added the FM modulator add on that was posted here.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue. one day i got in the car, and found no sound from my radio. all other functions worked. i could see the station, i could change the station and see the info of the new station. i could turn the radio on and off. i was able to switch to CD, and i could see that it was playing and the timer. just no sound. sound didn't work on steering wheel control either. we drove to our destination. but when we got back in the car, everything was working and has been fine ever since. it's been working, so i'm not really worried about it, but just trying to think again in case it happens again.

sorry, forgot to add that i have a 2004.5 S40 with no modifications to the system except i added the FM modulator add on that was posted here.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Mine has done that a couple times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts