SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a new 2016 s60 plat
Can I change radio text size?
Then name of artist and song name is a little small.
Thank you

·
Registered
173 Posts
You think it's small? You may need some glasses then haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Technically telling you to get glasses is a response. I don't know how much bigger you think the text can get but im fairly certain you can't adjust it. You can try asking the dealer. But your best bet is to go with my "helpful response" from above. If you cant read inch sized text from 2 feet away I'm afraid to see how you are trying to read 6 inch text from 30+ feet away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
I know the font size is actually smaller than in some other vehicles, but I'm not aware of any setting to change it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Don't size

I know the font size is actually smaller than in some other vehicles, but I'm not aware of any setting to change it.
I am afraid you are correct.....someone from Volvo on Call is supposed to call me tomorrow with an answer.

I find that the Sensus/Infotainment is not very intuitive. For example while using the navi system, I found the spoken words a little loud to find out that the volume control for the radio does not adjust volume control on the navi voice.

Odin, the "ha ha" after your past I found sarcastic and not constructive, therefore my response.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The radio volume now controls the volume level on the navi, it did not work the other day.
Also the manuals in my car do not seem to be the correct ones for my car.
Seems like it is going to be a trial and error thing.
I checked the latest navi s/w version on the Volvo support site with the the one in my car, and it's not even close.
Will discuss that with the support person calling me tomorrow.
I have a new 2016 plat inscription picked up last Tuesday, you would think things would be up to latest revision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts