SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a setting somewhere but I simply can’t find it. With my wife’s key, for some reason the radio always comes on when the car is started. It makes no difference whether it was left on or off when the car was stopped last. Only with her key. The other one is fine and the radio stays off u til turned on. How do I stop this? It’s driving me nuts.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds like she had the radio on when she protected her driver profile hence it is remembering this setting when this key starts the car...

You can uncheck the protect profile, turn off the radio, and then protect it again. This should solve the issue.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I thought it was just as easy by turning off the media then go to Settings > System > Driver Profile > Edit > Save to profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sometimes, my car starts with the radio playing rather than the last source it was on the last time I drove the car. I’m the only one who drives this car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like you need to just turn the volume all of the way down, rather than pressing the knob as I guess that is pause and not radio off. This first and then save the profile and lock it. The cryptic functions that are useful but really not aren't intuitive and that aren't explained in the manual are frustrating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts