1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* side skirts

**fiberglass rear valance still available**
Trade pending

Pick up preferred. Shipping was astronomical.
150$ obo also willing to trade for r non sport kit rear valance in good shape. Bsm preferred bit not a deal breaker

So after sometime waiting for the extra funds and finding one near me I got my sport kit but life usually gets in the way and I have to get rid of it. I have 04 side skirts complete in green color plasti dip but black underneath and 05 rear bumper with fiberglass rear valance. Rear bumper is silver under dip and valance is unpainted besides the dip. Valance and bumper are separated at this time. All in good shape. No cracks or anything in rear valance. Looking to get 550$ obo for all preferably picked up. Will ship on buyers dime. Sorry for the bs photos. Will get better ones tomorrow. (Bumper not pictured. Couldn’t fit in caR but do have it)

*new pics up* ignore the cleanness was a summer project will be clean before pickup/shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
388 Posts
So after sometime waiting for the extra funds and finding one near me I got my sport kit but life usually gets in the way and I have to get rid of it. I have 04 side skirts complete in green color plasti dip but black underneath and 05 rear bumper with fiberglass rear valance. Rear bumper is silver under dip and valance is unpainted besides the dip. Valance and bumper are separated at this time. All in good shape. No cracks or anything in rear valance. Looking to get 550$ obo for all preferably picked up. Will ship on buyers dime. Sorry for the bs photos. Will get better ones tomorrow. (Bumper not pictured. Couldn’t fit in caR but do have it)

Will the 04 side skirts fit on an 05? If so, then I want them. What would shipping be to Atlanta, GA 30345?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Btw, i only need the side skirts, and really only drivers side, but I will get both if you cant sell just the drivers side.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they will work. I got them for my 05. I’d like to try to sell all as a kit but if it does not we can talk. Someone already asked about the rear valance. Yes I will ship them but not sure the cost yet.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yes they will work. I got them for my 05. I’d like to try to sell all as a kit but if it does not we can talk. Someone already asked about the rear valance. Yes I will ship them but not sure the cost yet.

ok. Thanks a bunch! Im ready to pay when you are!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sale pending

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
SOLD *side skirts