SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
8821 - 8830 of 8830 Posts

·
Registered
05 S60R M66
39 Posts
Yeah, actually I think it was. That’s cool fs, might know a few of these guys. One time I parked next to a black SR with a sport kit here in Windsor few months back
Wish my R had a sport kit... I'll probably see you around. I live next to front range and pass it when I take shields back home. PM me if you ever want to organize a meetup or need help with the whip.

·
Registered
282 Posts

Sighted one in my garage...

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
When you Google your VIN and find your dadwagon on another marque’s forums...

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

VIN - WAUUL98E26A229728

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Is that your old car?
LOL, no. I looked at Audi’s in the past but decided maintenance would put me in the poor house. Just spotted this one in a parking garage in downtown. My Venetian is photo bombing in the background. Well, the rear spoiler is. I wanted an end spot where I had plenty of space. The commentary above was more me hypothesizing about someone searching for the VIN in the future and finding this post. You know at some point an Imola will certainly be searched.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Saw this sitting in Purcellville VA. Was at the old Blue Ridge Hospice thrift store location before they moved to the other shopping center.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2013 Volvo XC70 T6 Premier Plus (Caspian Blue/Black)
103 Posts
Hello all - while I do not own a caR, I spotted 2 in the Austin area today!

1st was a black R wagon with a sticker on the back window, 12:09 PM, WB on 71.

2nd was a silver (2004??) R wagon, NB on Lamar at 5:52 PM.

Anyone? Anyone???

·
Registered
706 Posts
Anyone here work at Westport Heights Elementary School in Los Angeles? Red S60R, sport kit, black pegs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's been a while since I've been here. R has been garaged for 2 years while I beat on a cheap XC70

Milton, ON, Fri Oct 22nd, silver S60R on 5 Sideroad. Blue BMW 335 pulled out ahead of you. I waived, but you probably didn't understand why a BMW driver would wave

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

8821 - 8830 of 8830 Posts