SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
8801 - 8820 of 8830 Posts

·
Registered
125k 2007 Volvo V70R- SOLD, 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo
139 Posts
finally met another R!!! South Jordan, UT. I saw it across from the street at my job and raced over to say hi. A black/gobi combo, driven by the owners wife and son who unfortunately knew nothing about the car. So fun to see, hopefully I'll meet the owner some day

Reactions: Magnus Cars

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
finally met another R!!! South Jordan, UT. I saw it across from the street at my job and raced over to say hi. A black/gobi combo, driven by the owners wife and son who unfortunately knew nothing about the car. So fun to see, hopefully I'll meet the owner some day
View attachment 132780
You out in Gaybreak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125k 2007 Volvo V70R- SOLD, 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo
139 Posts
You out in Gaybreak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, close though! Would never live in Daybreak, I like not paying 600 dollars in HOA fees a month ?. I live by Bingham high school

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sonic blue VR spotted on my commute this morning in Bellingham WA, didn't know there was a sonic in the area!

·
Registered
19 Posts
A rare moment on Rt7 in Northern VA, two R's commuting the other day. I had seen the silver S60R before but usually when I was riding my motorcycle. Finally got to get beside him with my 70R and wave and said hi!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Tuesday heading to Baltimore, saw an 04 S60R while in my 07 VR, got excited and waved but the lady just drove on...sadness

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: bhill and ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
05 S60R M66
39 Posts
I keep seeing a silver S60R in Fort Collins. We are always passing each other and never going the same direction. If you've ever seen a titanium gray S60R with a big intercooler that's me!

·
Registered
04 Volvo S60 R m66 oe body kit. IPD Downpipe, Catback, HD TCV, Boost Gauge, HD End Links, Poly Sub
56 Posts
View attachment 132780
That's funny it was 6 months before I saw another R now there are 5 m66 Rs within 1 square mile here

·
Registered
04 Volvo S60 R m66 oe body kit. IPD Downpipe, Catback, HD TCV, Boost Gauge, HD End Links, Poly Sub
56 Posts
Only saw this guy twice I actually thought it was my Millie. It’s a Flat grey looks like maybe an 05 slammed to the ground body kit and Murder EDD out windows in my same complex Coloma and sunrise Rancho Cordova ca hopefully I find out who this is and they can join the squad unless of course it’s not an m66 lol I kid I kid but no seriously 😳

·
Registered
2004 S60 R, grey with tan interior automatic
1 Posts
Saw a red R with factory body kit on it in Acworth GA turning onto New Hope Road. Less than a mile from me. My son was like Dad an R!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
27/9/21, Monday evening 18:40- 19:00.
LI NY sighing, Wantagh pkwy N—> Northern pkwy W.
U had silver 04/5 SR, I’m in my Taco...literally driving beside, behind and in front of you for almost 20min straight. Beeped, waved, lights...and you’re completely oblivious the whole time? Musta been a riveting podcast...
Based on the complete lack of situational awareness behind the wheel, you’ll likely never pay enough attention find this post :p
Maybe if I burbled past you in my R, you’d have noticed?
Anyhoo, your R looked clean & I wish a fellow R owner all the best!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Spotted a TiKap M66 07 SR with the full Sport Kit in my area. I need to bring my 07 SR and go say hello!

·
Registered
38 Posts
05 or 06 black over atacama V70R flew past me in Lincoln, ma today as my friends and I were on a bike ride. Sounded real good with what I presume was an ipd catback. I yelled "nice R" to you, but you did not seem to hear me lol. Super clean car

·
Registered
4 Posts
I keep seeing a silver S60R in Fort Collins. We are always passing each other and never going the same direction. If you've ever seen a titanium gray S60R with a big intercooler that's me!
Hey! On Harmony? Mine's titanium grey on Atacama. I feel like I've seen you around. I've also seen the silver one driving around and always never in the same direction either 😂

·
Registered
05 S60R M66
39 Posts
Hey! On Harmony? Mine's titanium grey on Atacama. I feel like I've seen you around. I've also seen the silver one driving around and always never in the same direction either 😂
Yoooo! There's a few R's here. There's a blue V70R and an 04 titanium S60R in my neighborhood. I think the silver R is a student as well bc I always pass him near campus Laurel/Shields/College. Yet to pull up next to him though... You'll probably find me commuting down college on my way to CSU or back home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yoooo! There's a few R's here. There's a blue V70R and an 04 titanium S60R in my neighborhood. I think the silver R is a student as well bc I always pass him near campus Laurel/Shields/College. Yet to pull up next to him though... You'll probably find me commuting down college on my way to CSU or back home.
Oh nice! I saw a black VR near I25 and Harmony yesterday just cruising. Good to know we’ve got R friends out here! I live in Windsor, but you’ll see me on my commute to Front Range. It’d be cool if we could round up a good number of Rs and have a meetup here in NoCo

·
Registered
05 S60R M66
39 Posts
Oh nice! I saw a black VR near I25 and Harmony yesterday just cruising. Good to know we’ve got R friends out here! I live in Windsor, but you’ll see me on my commute to Front Range. It’d be cool if we could round up a good number of Rs and have a meetup here in NoCo
I'm down. Was it an 04? Because this black 04 VR has parked next to me a few times. Also, I made a few homies last semester who go to front range and are from Windsor lol. You may know them if you're a sophomore in college

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, actually I think it was. That’s cool fs, might know a few of these guys. One time I parked next to a black SR with a sport kit here in Windsor few months back

8801 - 8820 of 8830 Posts