SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
8781 - 8800 of 8830 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I rarely see any R’s in my area. But today within a span of 5 minutes I passed two. First one was a titanium VR, you had your dog in the back seat and a big crack in your windshield. I was behind you when you pulled into BJ’s gas in brier creek. The second was a nice clean Red VR, you had black rims and a nice tint. You were leaving Sheetz on aviation Blvd. both happened in Raleigh NC. I was in my 04 silver SR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Parked next to you at the Holy Grail in Southern NH, you left a note on my windshield that said NICE R so I figured I'd post in case you were on here

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I saw an 07 Ti V70R this past weekend in Lewes, DE. My friends that I was with really did not understand my excitement to see a final year wagon.

Reactions: shawnsVR

·
Registered
383 Posts
Saw two Rs this Friday on the Memorial Day commute. First one was a black VR north of Vanish Brewing on US-15 in Lucketts, VA around 4;00 PM. Gave you two thumbs up from my Rebel Blue V60RD and you returned! Second one was a 05+ Passion Red S60R on US-15 in PA probably a few miles north of Gettysburg around 4:30 PM. You were traveling south and I waived last minute from the V60RD in the blinding rain.

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Silver +05 S60R spotted in the driveway of a home on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan today (south of Holland and north of Saint Joseph) along with two P2 XC70’s and a fourth Volvo. I was extremely tempted to stop by unannounced (driving the Venetian R) but my GF was pretty short on patience at that point in the afternoon, LOL.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Spotted yesterday 6:45 PM on VA-123 North in Fairfax City, VA. 2005 Black Sapphire over Gobi and VA Tags “VET4PET.” I waived in my Jeep XJ.

Spotted yesterday 4:00 PM near Westfields Marriott area in Chantilly, VA. 2004 Silver S60R. I waived in my Jeep XJ.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Saw what looked to be an 06 Ti Grey VR with paper plates at Harvard’s in Aiken. IPD poly dome sticker and aftermarket exhaust. I parked next to you in my own Ti Grey VR, but you were engrossed in your phone call. It’s nice to have another R in town!

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Recently noticed a rough looking 240 wagon that found a parking buddy with an RS wagon.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

Spotted this 07 V70R in Springfield, VA today. The owner was super cool. Didn't get to talk to him for long though. YOHB?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Spotted an 05+ Magic Blue or Black Sapphire S60R on Two Bale Lane in Fayetteville, NC about 4:30 PM yesterday. I waived in a non-R, so that probably looked silly

·
Registered
383 Posts

Spotted this 07 V70R in Springfield, VA today. The owner was super cool. Didn't get to talk to him for long though. YOHB?

Hooray for local NoVA Rs!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
'05 or '06 Titanium/Gobi VR with nav and parking sensors in a neat neighborhood in Charlottesville, VA today - parked with flashers to take this pic and my wife laughed

·
Registered
706 Posts
Los Angeles: Red V70R with black pegs and three bikes on the roof rack going north up the 405 today. Didn't get a pic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Titanium grey S60R spotted in Allston MA. Talked to you at the stop light but it turned green. Funny I was heading to advance auto parts because I was changing my brake discs and pads

·
Registered
66 Posts
Titanium grey S60R spotted in Allston MA. Talked to you at the stop light but it turned green. Funny I was heading to advance auto parts because I was changing my brake discs and pads
That was me!! Epic to meet another R owner albeit quickly. Would have pulled over to chat longer but had to get back home for a work meeting. I picked up the R from Volvo Village - had to have some minor maintenance done. Hope to cross paths again for sure!

Adam

Reactions: JaredR

·
Registered
21 Posts
saw a black S60R in Durango Colorado last week. wasn't in mine do to it being in the shop getting the collar sleeve replaced

·
Registered
29 Posts
Silver S60R outside Bad Daddy's Burgers on Woodruff. 06 I think. Paper tags so it looks like a new aquire. I was in the 90 with the wife, who hates when I stop and take pics of Volvos...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

8781 - 8800 of 8830 Posts