SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 8830 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Gray VR's in New London CT. One driving by BMW of New London,and one pulling out of BMW.We stared each other down.
It's kinda funny rubber neckin the same car as yours :D

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Was in Margate, NJ at the Shore and saw 2 black Saph SRs during the week, both with body kits. On the way back to Ohio today saw 1 SR in black with a body kit on 70E and I think Josh in his silver s60t5 with body kit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Silver VR headed toward MD450 on greenbury point rd in Annapolis.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Fayetteville, NC - Black SR, no sport kit, 05 I think. On Raeford Rd near All American today around 3:45pm. I was in the center lane and revved my engine a bit and nodded hi. I was following my wife home in her V70 or I'd have stopped when you turned off.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Saw a Black SR tinted, possibly exhaust just before Exit 70 on Rt 495 Long Island around 9.45 am. I was in my Midnight blue tinted range with exhaust came around you on the left and then cut back to right to take exit. You had J Gotti, Jr hair cut. ;)

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Black 05+ SR on Rte2 yesterday around 10am, you had all your windows down as I slowly cruised on by.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ti SR with ski rack on monday about 7pm,pulling out of Five Guys in East Lyme, CT

·
Registered
134 Posts
This morning during rush hour - Electric Silver with Nordkap (maybe?) V70R, Maryland plates, on 81S in Scranton. First time in awhile that I saw an R who recognized another R, but I tried to wave and got no response so I'm guessing you're not on here...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
04 FG SR with a bloke driving.

205 NB over the Columbia River Bridge until the 500 exit. We had ourselves a little SR convoy for while! No chartreuse microbus though.:D

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
This afternoon just before 5.

'07 Ti Grey S60 R turning onto 1300 East off Foothill.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
'05+ Ti Grey V70 R headed south on Highland in Sandy just before 3 this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Dark Grey R headed west on Springfield Ave in New Providence yesterday around 5:30pm

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
04 FG SR with a bloke driving.

205 NB over the Columbia River Bridge until the 500 exit. We had ourselves a little SR convoy for while! No chartreuse microbus though.:D
I don't think I've seen a FG SR in this neck of the woods yet. It's too bad I don't work in the same business park anymore. We could be trading R sightings back and forth. :p

·
6,436 Posts
Saw a silver 04 VR 18inch wheels last Friday on 95N (still Bronx I believe) on the side of the road changing a tire. I would have stopped and helped but I was in the left lane and there was lots of traffic.

Also, saw a silver 04 VR somewhere around Chatam in Cape Cod this weekend...it was parked by some mansion

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Just before 8 this morning:

'05 or '06 Ti Grey V70 R getting on I-215 (from 4500 South)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Saw a red 850 R and V70 R at stillman volvo on sunday night.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Milwaukee NW Side - Eastbound on Good Hope, from Hwy-45 this morning.

2004 S60R - Sapphire, different spoke-look alloy wheels (I was alongside for a while, then behind)

Forget the car! - nice-looking, tall blonde lady driving, and a dog in the back seat

·
Registered
282 Posts
Monday, 8/16/10. Silver04 SR, body kit very clean. Headed towards Clayton on Brentwood Blvd. 50ish yr. old professional type driving. Pulled up and stayed next to him for a mile or so of lights. Never a returned a glance. Sigh... Another R sighted in STL, and again,no love. Hopefully with the falling price of Rs lately, I'll see some younger enthusiasts in the area soon. I can still count on one hand the number of Rs I've seen around here.

·
Registered
386 Posts
yesterday saw a silver VR on the jamestown/npt bridge with jersey plates.

today saw a sapphire VR or SR on admiral kalbfus in newport

1 - 20 of 8830 Posts