SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All parts sold.

I've been doing some cleaning in the garage and decided to sell some parts I've had laying around and haven't had the need for yet. Let me know if you're interested in any of the parts or have any questions.

R Kelly intake system with vented fog light grills. I bought both of them used but don't want to run them along with the intercooler as I'm running out of room up front quick. The R Kelly intake is as good as new and the foglight grills are painted black with a few chips in it. One clip was cracked, so I repaired it with some liquid steel. I'd rather not separate, so I'd like SOLD.

Glow Shift Boost gauge. I've had it laying around since an earlier project. It's an accurate gauge compared to the IPD boost gauge I replaced it with since it looked better. Good gauge, just never wired it up to verify but it should light up in multiple different colors. SOLD.

Forge CBV. Bought it used but never got around to needing it. It has some marks on it from pliers being used to tighten it up. All o-rings look good and it has the yellow spring installed for higher boost. SOLD.

IPD lower trans mount. It is just the smaller end as I planned to pair it with the the factory bigger end. It's brand new, I've just decided that I don't plan to use it. SOLD

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale pending on the R Kelly

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. All items are still for sale, prices are OBO.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IPD mount sold.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for dropped prices.

·