SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a while since I sold the R and cleaned the garage today so here's what I got. I don't plan on shipping anything except on the weekends so all sales will take some time. I priced everything decent just so I don't have to go through the hassle associated with taking pics so please don't ask me for any. IM me if you want anything.

On CList too...don't wait! 2 Einke Ammodo Hyper Silver 18x8, 72.6 Center Bore, 40 Offset.
-1 is brand new never mounted, the other was on my R and has a fine appx 1.5" scratch along the outer edge and some other tiny blemishes but I'd say a 9.5 out of 10. $125 for both (pick up in Orlando only)

GONE-all.teh.torques S60R Auto trans with about 80k on it. I thought I had a slipping 2nd gear and later found out it's fairly normal for the R. So, this was donated by a friend and I'm paying it forward....FREE, again....local pick up only.

S60R Tails, slightly blacked out. I think they may be missing the bulb holders and a few mounting nuts. Over all they're in decent shape IIRC. $75 for both, you pay shipping.

S60R OEM truck lid spoiler (the small one). $40, you pay shipping.

GONE-pistonhead S60R fuel injectors (5). I think I pulled them at around 85K. They worked fine at that time, I just upgraded to IPD HDs. $75, you pay shipping

GONE-Jerleong S60R OEM MAF. I was having issues and starting trading out parts. Turns out this wasn't the issue so, as best I know it works fine. FREE, you pay shipping.

GONE-pistonhead Phuzzy Motorsports HD TCV, used $25, you pay shipping

5 DDM Tuning Apexcone D2R 6000 bulbs. Most are used I think. My R used to burn the left bulb out quite a bit so I'd replace both so they were the same color. These (again, most of them) are the right bulbs I pulled and used. $15, you pay shipping

GOING-R-pow3R3d 4 used Volvo "Iron Wheel" center caps. These are $13.95 a piece new: $20, you pay shipping

GOING-R-pow3R3d 4 used Volvo Alloy center caps. These are $11.95 a piece new: $15, you pay shipping

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm about 30 minutes from there, on the NE side of Orlando. Too easy.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Are the center caps in good condition? If so, I'd be interested in both.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pm about the injectors and Phuzzy part

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Please make sure that the box is shipped to the address that I PM you, not the paypal one (have to modify that) thanks.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump.
I still have a few items that need to go. Waiting to hear back on center caps, so they may be available again (R-pow3R3d, you out there man....LOL?). Out of respect however, I'll give priority to those who expressed interest in them on the first go-round.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts