SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Anybody know of any front shocks available/in stock anywhere? I'm from the uk and everywhere I have tried hasn't got any! Monroe are saying it'll be the middle of March before they can get any. I had ordered a pair off eBay but the guy didn't have them in stock so just refunded me! I have tried everywhere including breaker yards buy I'm not prepared to pay dealer price of £488+vat for one! Obviously as I can't find any in the uk I'm now looking over to the US for some as this is my daily driver and one shock has spewed all it oil out! I'll be happy with a second hand pair if anybody ahs any so long as they work!!!

Any help will be appreciated
Ben

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Look on Rockauto.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
If you order the Monroe from rock auto some of them ship from the EU. They are all the way at bottom and a little cheaper.

·
Registered
876 Posts
If you order the Monroe from rock auto some of them ship from the EU. They are all the way at bottom and a little cheaper.

Yep. The ones I ordered from Rock Auto a couple years ago shipped from the UK. Shipping was very fast to the USA so if the ones you ordered are in the UK you should have them in no time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shocks arrived Thursday. Got them fitted Friday and all is now as it should be. Thank you all for your help.

Ben

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Excellent! Glad it worked out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts