SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I post here every now and again, but I'm always checking out the threads. Many others have much more valuable experience than I do, but I give my $0.02 when I can.

I poke around on some of the local car forums in the So. Indiana/Louisville area, and people are just downright rediculous at times.

Just wanted to let everyone know how great this forum is, especially when it comes to people and knowledge.

Rue

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: R forum (Rues R)

When your dealer is clueless, the answer can probably found here. Then again, you can save time and $$$ by letting your dealer know what to fix (and even provide TNN's in previous years).

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Re: (m3nt0s)

Hasn't this topic been discussed over and over over? Try using search next time!!

This is a great place and even though you might get your balls busted a few times, you will generally get the answer you're looking for.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts

Quote, originally posted by m3nt0s »
I've saved well over $10k in problems thanks to being here.
to all!

That is just as sad as it is great.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts

Looking through receipts just now I'd say ~$14k.

Off the top of my head I would say I have had at least half that covered under warranty. That is still WAY too much.

·
Registered
21,166 Posts

I've saved well over $10k in problems thanks to being here.
to all!

But what about your car insurance?

On a serious (and sad) note, there were several instances where I had the TNN (via SS) before the SM did.

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
You guys do forget to them its just a job to us its obsestion or how ever the hell you spell that lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.