Registered
1,674 Posts
R part of the forum is that way, but I love everyone here for that

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: R exhaust (Mach_T5)

Quote, originally posted by Mach_T5 »
Hi i have a 2004 V70R AWD 6 speed. What kind of exhaust is everyone running on there s60r/v70r?

The one that came from the factory assembly line.

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: R exhaust (Mach_T5)

(HUGE sigh)............

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
shaking my head....but i also understand that there will be a continuous flow of newbies....but for the love of the forum, please use the search and read the threads at the top marked "BETA VERSION OF MASTER INFORMATION THREAD" and "*** SHORT CUT / QUICK LAUNCH THREAD - VIEW HERE PRIOR TO SEARCHING***"

this will save lots and lots of questions from being repetitive. but we do welcome you and your new ride to yourself.

BTW, No offense to the OP if coming off that way.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: (QnsMostWanted)

Geez Dave you R such a nice guy about it! If it aggravates the rest of you that much why even post anything
, just let someone else tell the newbie or let them figure it out for themselves.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Re: (kmagnuss)

Quote, originally posted by kmagnuss »
This will be my last post. I'm cutting my wrists as I type this.

Oh, the humanity.

too funny...

·
Registered
Jaguar XFR
3,270 Posts
Re: (kmagnuss)

Quote, originally posted by kmagnuss »
This will be my last post. I'm cutting my wrists as I type this.

Oh, the humanity.

lol!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Yeah no sh**, why even comment if you're(in general) just going to be a bastard about it? If someone asks for directions in person are you going to tell them to search a map or would you maybe be kind enough to help the person out?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Re: (hoagrod)

Quote, originally posted by hoagrod »
Yeah no sh**, why even comment if you're(in general) just going to be a bastard about it? If someone asks for directions in person are you going to tell them to search a map or would you maybe be kind enough to help the person out?

If I was standing directly under a city map while someone asked me directions, I'd probably punch them in the neck.

If the person asked directions while holding a gps in their hand, they get a punch too.

If the person was waiting in line to ask me directions to the same place the guy before them did... I cut wrists.

Damn these stitches.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.