SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night I dreamt I was conditioning my leather with leatherique conditioning oil, which I am going to be ordering today. Put a big smile on my face when I remembered this dream! Im wondering if anyone else has dreamt of their R?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Mostly nightmares ... or loosing to a riced out cars lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
I dream of a drive in the R when there is nothing to fix...it's the pursuit of this dream the keeps me going with this car. :) i'm so close!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I dream of a drive in the R when there is nothing to fix...it's the pursuit of this dream the keeps me going with this car. :) i'm so close!
Amen.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Will never happen, lol. When its not fixes, its upgrades, and when its upgrades things go wrong and need fixing, so you'll never be done! Haha

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
what was it 3.1 sec? they must be kidding polestar with only i6? no way and short gearing M66 +300km/h ... april fools day already again?
But dreams are nice.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I heard that if you own a R for 2+ years without paying a dollar for man hour, they hire you as a trained volvo technician :D

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
I heard that if you own a R for 2+ years without paying a dollar for man hour, they hire you as a trained volvo technician :D
I must be president then, owned the R since 2003 and no tech gsa touched her besides me (ahem, I didn't installed the tme dp+exhaust, was drinking coffee then.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
What did we tell you about doing donuts in muddy fields?
Do explain how one trip in a field would effect two more angle gears after the damaged gear from the field has since been replaced. As I've said before, old news.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Do explain how one trip in a field would effect two more angle gears after the damaged gear from the field has since been replaced. As I've said before, old news.
Well I'm just busting your balls calm down lol. But this time around you might want to pick up a new angle gear. You might get more life out of it.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
The second one was new and so is my most recent that was installed the beginning of may. Hopefully this one lasts more than 9 months.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Usually nightmares where I curb a rim or a steep driveway rips off a bumper or two somehow. Even though the driveway didn't even look steep and I went up it fine. My brain is bad at physics when I'm asleep

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Had a few dreams where I've crashed the car into guardrails and whatnot

1 - 20 of 34 Posts