SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2012 R-Design. I test drove one couple of months ago and the seats had the R-design logo embedded on the backrest and I assumed it was standard on every R-Design. Well, the one I'm about to buy is in TX and I'm in WI so we have been doing business through the phone and pictures and I noticed that the seats on this one do not have the R-Design logo. Is that normal or is there something fishy in there?

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Wrong forum this is for 04 to 07 R's

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Dude, Polestar S60....

Wtf are you thinking

·
Registered
2,351 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Hi,
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2012 R-Design. I test drove one couple of months ago and the seats had the R-design logo embedded on the backrest and I assumed it was standard on every R-Design. Well, the one I'm about to buy is in TX and I'm in WI so we have been doing business through the phone and pictures and I noticed that the seats on this one do not have the R-Design logo. Is that normal or is there something fishy in there?

Thanks a lot
All R-Design models have the logo embedded in the seats; except for S40's with the all black leather interior. Post up a link of the car you are buying and we'll be able to confirm if this is an R-Design.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
300k for a s60? :facepalm:
Being that the parts are not being subsidized by mass production and all the hours gone into testing it wouldn't be too off what it would cost to make this car for individual purchase.

Anyone else notice it doesn't even have ABL Bi-Xenon headlamps??

·
Registered
334 Posts
Different model but my experience: The V50 R Designs came standard with the two tone R Design seats with the R design embossed on the head rest... I did not want the two tone and upgraded to the full leather - unfortunately, the full black leather option does not come with the R Design embossed on the headrest

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I actually went browsing on cars.com and noticed a Passion Red S60RD in Houston and in the picture you can't make out the "R-Design" logo in the seat, but it really is faint to the eye. As long as it's off black leather with white stitching, than its an R-Design.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

1 - 11 of 11 Posts