SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who here is getting the R-Design delivered soon?

I cannot wait for reviews and owner feedback.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Sent from my iPhone
Ours went FC (Factory Complete) this past week, but no booking action or received at port yet on the WW Site... Hope that it gets there for the 10/20 voyage, arriving at Baltimore on 11/06!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sounds about right, my car was finished at factory last week, and is supposed to be on the boat leaving Sweden 21OCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts

Sent from my iPhone
Dealer is not firm but says Nov 18th (ish) arrival at Dealer in Mass. Ordered back in July. Talked to an owner of an Inscription yesterday (LOVES IT - no problems). Here's my config:

Osmium Gray
Climate
Convenience
Air Supsension
Mud Flaps

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is great news. I'm anxious to know what people think of it.

One of the PDFs I have does not list "Leather on dashboard top and doorpanel top" for the R-Design. It does however for the Inscription. So now I wonder what will we get. Soft touch plastic?

·
Registered
106 Posts
My Bursting Blue R-Design is at port in Gothenburg, scheduled to be picked up tomorrow and arrive in New York on November 4th. My dealer (in Massachusetts) is expecting it to get to them on or about November 14.

Edit: Seems like there are a number of Boston/New England area deliveries and orders. Would be nice to try to arrange a meet and greet to share thoughts and experiences, if people are up for it. (Sorry to thread jack, but the Swedespeed regional forums are dead.)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Are they installing it at the dealership? I thought the system wouldn't let you include that in the order for the R-Design. I could be wrong and I may be wrong but let us know when you receive it.
I just double checked my order and they are on the build sheet so I assume they go on at the factory. Also - If you check the US Volvo Build & Price site they can be found under Packages & Options then "Accessories": http://www.volvocars.com/us/buy/sho...2-0171111146-1162803193-1165777558-1177202154

·
Registered
26 Posts
T6 R-Design was ordered Mid-June 2015 in Colorado - we expect that it will be received at the California port and sent our way by truck.
Loaded onto the TORINO vessel Oct 1st, changed ships in ZEEBRUGGE and set sail across the Atlantic aboard the GLORIOUS LEADER on Oct 6th.
Checking this morning shows it's anchored on the Atlantic side of the Panama Canal, waiting for transit across to the Pacific.
The 2wglobal tracking shows an expected port arrival of Oct 27-28th in California. Hoping we see it here in CO within a couple weeks of that... :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
T6 R-Design was ordered Mid-June 2015 in Colorado - we expect that it will be received at the California port and sent our way by truck.
Loaded onto the TORINO vessel Oct 1st, changed ships in ZEEBRUGGE and set sail across the Atlantic aboard the GLORIOUS LEADER on Oct 6th.
Checking this morning shows it's anchored on the Atlantic side of the Panama Canal, waiting for transit across to the Pacific.
The 2wglobal tracking shows an expected port arrival of Oct 27-28th in California. Hoping we see it here in CO within a couple weeks of that... :)
Is this the timeline you got initially? Our order was placed June 1 (in Canada) and at last contact my ETA was mid-February. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts