Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What I want to know is has anyone done them on the 04 to 07 R motor and what they do for performance. Also how extensive would the install be? Is it worth it to get them?

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Trav,

Your search skills are good!
The ENEM Camshaft page we have started are not yet ready for prime-time. We are still working on getting as much information as possible, so I've taken down the page for the time being.

With that said, we will be offering various camshaft upgrades for all 5-cylinder turbo Volvo engines, includes the B5254T4 engines with dual VVT cams!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Opps Sorry George. I always look for R parts and day dream about them at lunch time.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
hes teasing us! first the pages is up giving everyone new excitement over new parts...and now its gone :/ lol

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know WTF lol.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Next its gunna be a Complete 600HP block or something sick. I keep dreaming of the day I come across something with some stupid power like that.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its all good just give us time to save $$$ and cant wait to see what else you come out with for the R. Mabey a drop in turbo kit with something besides the K24 hint hint.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
dangit! this sounds awesome! i've always wanted cams for the R...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Not to temper everyone's excitement too much, but remember, cams make a BIG difference in day to day driveability. Stock cams really make great power between 2500 and 5500RPM. Something with the duration (if the lift increase is comparable) of the cams listed there will move that powerband to probably 3800-6500. The thing is though, all you'll get is a decrease in driveability without a custom tune to take advantage of them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a question? I know a guy who is running 2.2 5cyle Audi turbo. it is out of the s6 the last year they made them for that car. He's pushing 950 hp. Serious money and time have been spent tuning this car for hill climb races. I don't see why with our newer engines we couldn't see 500 hp or is that expecting to much.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I have a question? I know a guy who is running 2.2 5cyle Audi turbo. it is out of the s6 the last year they made them for that car. He's pushing 950 hp. Serious money and time have been spent tuning this car for hill climb races. I don't see why with our newer engines we couldn't see 500 hp or is that expecting to much.
You hit the nail on the head. With enough time and money, nearly anything is possible!
Most R owners don't have the time nor the money to build a 500HP car. 300HP may be sufficient for their needs.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Lookforjoe has a set of used Enem Y21 cams for a dual VVT head for sale if anyone's interested. There the same ones that he installed in the V70R thread linked above.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want 550 or so HP my R only has 48k on it and I dont drive it everyday. Now I just have to wait to hit the lottery.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I want 550 or so HP my R only has 48k on it and I dont drive it everyday. Now I just have to wait to hit the lottery.
i like your style

1 - 20 of 29 Posts