SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 264 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Totally agree. i just went through the aftermarket ones and they all either did not fit or worked like crap. Blue box is the only option for the rear wiper for me from now on.

· Registered
103 Posts
In the good news, got this out and driving again after sitting for three years!
What year is your Spitfire? I had a '74 back in the 90's. White with bolt on factory hardtop. One of the favorite cars I have ever owned. I still miss it! I always got the weirdest looks climbing out of it as I am 6'2". It has huge amounts of leg room. Unfortunately the engine blew and I was young and no financial means to deal with it as it was my daily. Thanks for that memory, it is a beauty!

· Registered
103 Posts
I also discovered the cupholder rubber inserts have ripped or are not present. Any idea on where to find just the rubber parts for this so I don’t have to destroy the whole plastic cupholder insert?
I have looked for the same thing as I was able to buy just the rubber bits for my previous P80s. But no luck. I bought a whole new cup holder but the rubber is already tearing as it is probably just as old. I have looked into making ones out fo silicone, but no really pursued it yet.

According to iPd "Most" facelift M66 C30s came with 320mm fronts, but not all.
Mine is a '11 T5 M66 R-design and 300mm fronts.

1 - 4 of 264 Posts