3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to Carlisle and what days!

May 17-19

I'll there on Sat, might stay through Sunday but not definitive. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Never been and would like to come but the R is down. Next year!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts

May 17-19

I plan to arrive by late Saturday morning. Picking up drip rail moldings there from ZZZZZZZ. Thanks again, ZZZZZZZ!

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Man- I’d love to bring some for you but it’s not likely. The yard near me hasn’t had a flat roof for a while and if I’m lucky I’ll be doing some prep cleaning tomorrow and won’t go to the yard after because... dirt road and gravel which I never do in the r if possible, especially after a good cleanse. Did wander find some? Reach out to him.
I plan to arrive by late Saturday morning. Picking up drip rail moldings there from ZZZZZZZ. Thanks again, ZZZZZZZ!

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
I am Saturday early and out by late afternoon. I have stuff to do with my wife and some neighbors.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Man- I’d love to bring some for you but it’s not likely. The yard near me hasn’t had a flat roof for a while and if I’m lucky I’ll be doing some prep cleaning tomorrow and won’t go to the yard after because... dirt road and gravel which I never do in the r if possible, especially after a good cleanse. Did wander find some? Reach out to him.
My bad, ZZZZZZZ. I got your handle confused with 95 WanderWagen. Apparently, he just found a set of drip rail moldings out East, and is going to bring them to Carlisle for me. Unfortunately, I just found out that I can't make it down there since my boss needs me to work that Saturday. :mad: However, 88domer said he's headed to Carlisle anyway, and is coming to WI in July to visit his in-laws. So, I might be able to get those moldings after all, if all goes well.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'll be coming, bringing one of the new 240s and my dad is coming in his XC90 R design! Also, what club do I select?

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Volvo’s at Carlisle!!!
No other.
Also see my recent posts for the link to food. It’s a good deal.
I'll be coming, bringing one of the new 240s and my dad is coming in his XC90 R design! Also, what club do I select?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
860 Posts
Volvo’s at Carlisle!!!
No other.
Also see my recent posts for the link to food. It’s a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet, thank you!! I'll be bringing a ton of parts off of an 07 XC adventure package :)

·
Registered
157 Posts

May 17-19

Well ****... I can't make it... Military decided that that was a good weekend for training... One day I'll make it to a Volvo meet

·
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same, my R is in a MILLION peices and the parts won't arrive in time.. :(

·
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've had this car for over 2 years. The first start with the b5244t5 was this past Saturday.
This past Wednesday was the first time leaving the dealership, and I drove her home.
Today she got her first wash.
This Saturday will be my first carlisle
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxlnsb8HZOU/?igshid=x1du7gmmcg90

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts