SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a clear picture of the crystal Orrefors gearknob in the new S60 Inscription.

Found some on the Internet but there seem to be different ones, depending on the model?

Cheers,
Christian

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am looking for a clear picture of the crystal Orrefors gearknob in the new S60 Inscription.

Found some on the Internet but there seem to be different ones, depending on the model?

Cheers,
Christian

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
2019's will have the same one's as the one thats been in the XC90 and S90 / XC60 T6 models.

2020 on will have the redesigned crystal shifter, which can be seen in the 2020 XC90 release photos, or will have the leather wrapped shifter (same as in xc40) for the R-Design trims.

·
Registered
107 Posts
New production since this spring has had the new design. It feels a lot better in the hand, and the glass is featured more prominently. Shame that glass is only on Inscription models now though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yep, that’s the one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
does anyone know the pn for this crystal knob and if this can be mounted on the 2017 r design model?
P/N is 31492153. All variants of gear levers for hybrids use the same connector, so I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
P/N is 31492153. All variants of gear levers for hybrids use the same connector, so I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work.
that would be great, as I asked the reverse question: I asked the dealer to replace the crystal knob by the R-Design knob and they said it would not be easy as more than just the knob has to be replaced? I have the S60 2020 Inscription model...

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
crystal knob

that would be great, as I asked the reverse question: I asked the dealer to replace the crystal knob by the R-Design knob and they said it would not be easy as more than just the knob has to be replaced? I have the S60 2020 Inscription model...

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

So I will trade you my r design gearshift knob for your crystal - we just need the removal & installation instructions - the dealer did not give you a quote or even summarize what was involved. Also, a 2nd question for the community: has anyone installed the power rear sunshade that comes on the inscription into the r design? is there a pn? Are there instructions somewhere? Thx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts