SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- I saw your article and was hoping you could answer some questions I have regarding 2002 S60 changes.I ordered a 2002 S60 via TDS.I will be picking up my T5 on Oct. 4th.I did not order it with DSTC. If I inferred correctly, DSTC is going to be standard on all T5 2002 models? Do you think they will build mine with or without DSTC? I was told that Volvo would not increase my price, and that I was locked in. Is this correct? <P><BR>Thanks so much! <P><BR>Tanya<P>PS- Should we also expect to see our car equipped with ISO-FIX?

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
That's going to be a tough one to answer right away. I would imagine the answer is yes on all counts as the 2002 production starts in Sept, and the cars will start to be delivered stateside in the first or second week of October. I would call to verify, but all of the Volvo personell are up in Maine with the second and third waves of press testing the S60 AWD. I won't be able to reach them until next week.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Tanya,<P>Make sure that you get the exact build sheet on your car and the production date. If you car does not come with DSTC, that might give you some leverage into some "free" options from the Volvo dealer. I know that some other people got options this way because the cars that they ordered were not exactly the cars that arrived.<P>-Drew<p>[This message has been edited by InDy (edited 08-31-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts