SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried last year to find a set of winter wheels so I have one for summer and one for winter. My Sadias got a bit eaten up by Discount tire between swapping tires in and out.

Every time I locate something, it's been sold. Shesh. I realized that Ford wheels might be the same as Volvo minus offset?

Sadias:

17x8
63.4 Bore
5x108 Bolt Pattern

Fords

5x108 Bolt Patter
63.5 Bore

So my question. Would a 63.4---> 63.5 require a hub centric ring to fit? Or are these bores close enough that there'd be no need for rings? Google shows me nothing.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I tried last year to find a set of winter wheels so I have one for summer and one for winter. My Sadias got a bit eaten up by Discount tire between swapping tires in and out.

Every time I locate something, it's been sold. Shesh. I realized that Ford wheels might be the same as Volvo minus offset?

Sadias:

17x8
63.4 Bore
5x108 Bolt Pattern

Fords

5x108 Bolt Patter
63.5 Bore

So my question. Would a 63.4---> 63.5 require a hub centric ring to fit? Or are these bores close enough that there'd be no need for rings? Google shows me nothing.
You do realize you talking about 0.004".

·
Registered
13,497 Posts

Sadias:

17x8
63.4 Bore
5x108 Bolt Pattern

Fords

5x108 Bolt Patter
63.5 Bore

I think you should be good, lol.

Lots of FoMoCo crossover on our cars obviously. Jaguar wheels from this vintage tend to have the same bolt pattern and center bore so if you were looking for something a little classier than Ford wheels.

Seriously though just keep checking craigslist and you'll find something - these cars are pretty plentiful, were offered from 2011-2018 and that's not even looking at P3 S80 wheels, which would probably fit too.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think you should be good, lol.

Lots of FoMoCo crossover on our cars obviously. Jaguar wheels from this vintage tend to have the same bolt pattern and center bore so if you were looking for something a little classier than Ford wheels.

Seriously though just keep checking craigslist and you'll find something - these cars are pretty plentiful, were offered from 2011-2018 and that's not even looking at P3 S80 wheels, which would probably fit too.
Sent you a PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts