SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need to get going on a set of wheels, I am looking into 20" wheels , and have found a set I really like from another make of car. these are the specs I have on them: 20 X 8.5" , center bore is 74.1 , and offset is 35. My question is with the center bore and offset will these be able to work on my R? Can I use spacers to make them work, etc? Thanks for any help here guys, I know some of you guys on here know alot about rim fitment.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: question about wheel fitment for a 2004 S60R (Italiano79)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Italiano79</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I really need to get going on a set of wheels, I am looking into 20" wheels</TD></TR></TABLE><p>no 20"s won't fit over the caliper. I suggest going with 22"s or bigger!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: question about wheel fitment for a 2004 S60R (xman03)

Keep your smart a$s comments to yourself, If you dont have something good to say why bother saying anything.<br>

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the lug pattern is the same as volvo 5 X 108, I dont think they are gonna work I need to get like a 40 -42 offset for them to work. 35 will make them stick out to far.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Re: (Italiano79)

That is true..., but it's still only 5-8mm difference, so there's an <i>outside</i> chance the offset will be ok. The caliper clearance, that's the biggest concern. Search for "x-factor measurement". Wheels for the R are VERY few and far in between, unfortunately, and as a community, we've lowered our standards so much that just about anything that will fit is "ZOMG CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME RIMS1!!!!1" And then you look at them, and they remind you of an '85 Fiero's rims.

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: question about wheel fitment for a 2004 S60R (Italiano79)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Italiano79</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keep your smart a$s comments to yourself, If you dont have something good to say why bother saying anything.<br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>Welcome to the forum.<p>Thick skin helps. <p>Enjoy the knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts