SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a resto-mod on my PV444, and will have the following items available-1958 PV444 hood, radiator support with radiator ( no grille ) complete B-16 engine, 4speed trans, and complete front suspension ( cross-member, steering brakes, etc. I will be unbolting and removing this as a unit ) steering box will also be
available, as I am upgrading to rack & pinion.

Car has been in my garage for 15 years. Sheet metal in very good condition.

If you have any interest in any of this. please contact me as a response to this post

Doug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Parts in Sparks

Doug,
I have several 444's and would be interested in your hood and maybe other parts. I am in South Lake Tahoe. So pick up is easy. What is the best way to contact you?
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still interested in your parts

I am doing a resto-mod on my PV444, and will have the following items available-1958 PV444 hood, radiator support with radiator ( no grille ) complete B-16 engine, 4speed trans, and complete front suspension ( cross-member, steering brakes, etc. I will be unbolting and removing this as a unit ) steering box will also be
available, as I am upgrading to rack & pinion.

Car has been in my garage for 15 years. Sheet metal in very good condition.

If you have any interest in any of this. please contact me as a response to this post

Doug
Doug,
I haven't heard from you since my first reply. Hoping it is due to the holidays. I am still interested in your 444 parts. Please contact me.
Thanks,
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts