SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally received my front suspension / crossmember designed by R Jackson, & built by MadVolvo Performance, so I will relatively soon have some PV444 parts available.

The car has been sitting in my garage for about 15 years since I purchased it in Los Angeles. I attempted
to get it running shortly after purchase, but the fuel system was too gummed up. The engine turned over fine.

I will have the following bits coming off the car, and not going back on:
Entire B16 engine /4spd trans. ( includes carbs, linkages, starter, generator, etc. Hood, Radiator, and core support/center section, but NOT the grille.
Front crossmember, suspension, brakes, steering box, & assorted & sundry other bits.

Body parts have no dents, seem in decent shape, although just starting disassembly, so unable to see all areas.
The driver's side hood support arm was repaired at one point in time, and everything was perfectly in alignment when I started disassembly.

You can respond to this post, or email [email protected]

I am located near Reno, NV.

Doug

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
What shape is the radiator in?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The radiator appears to be in good shape - I purchased this car in Los Angeles about 15 years ago, and am just getting started
on the project- it's been in my garage since we trailered it back from LA. The radiator cap was loose, and when I drained the coolant, the quantity seemed low, but that may have been due to evaporation over the years- no signs of leakage on the floor
where it was parked on dollies and moved on occasion to make room for honey-do's. The fins have a different look than typical
American cars, even of that time period.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts