SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you able to reach in and pull up the third row, or do you have to climb into the car to pull up the seat? I know this will be different for everyone, b/c of height difference, but, just curious. I am 5'3" and I really don't want to climb into the back of a car to pull up the seats. When looking at the car at the dealership, my husband never noticed it didn't have straps on the back. We will be ordering overseas through military program. As much as I want the car now, I am wondering if I should hold off until next year with the release of power third row.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Kinda related but when we had a Honda Pilot we had to climb into it to get the third row up so im just used to it now.

·
Registered
372 Posts
The easier way to do it as I understand is going in from the front. Slide the 2nd row seat and then just push the top of the 3rd row seat up. You may have to slightly reach in there to get it up but you will not have to climb in. I do wish the 3rd row was powered but that also means something else going wrong.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I recall seeing that motorized seats would be available in week 47. So keep checking with the dealer to see if they become an option.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
The easier way to do it as I understand is going in from the front. Slide the 2nd row seat and then just push the top of the 3rd row seat up. You may have to slightly reach in there to get it up but you will not have to climb in. I do wish the 3rd row was powered but that also means something else going wrong.
That is the best way.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Are you able to reach in and pull up the third row, or do you have to climb into the car to pull up the seat? I know this will be different for everyone, b/c of height difference, but, just curious. I am 5'3" and I really don't want to climb into the back of a car to pull up the seats.
I'm 6'3", and even I can't reach them without climbing into the car. As others have already stated, the best way to access them is by sliding the second row seat forward.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts