SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Recharge T8 R-Design
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Hyundai had the door handle lights and when I got within proximity, the lights would turn on. I don't see this option for my 19 xc60. Anyone know if I'm missing the option somewhere or is this not a feature? I know they will turn on if you unlock it with the fob or by the handle sensor.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
My Hyundai had the door handle lights and when I got within proximity, the lights would turn on. I don't see this option for my 19 xc60. Anyone know if I'm missing the option somewhere or is this not a feature? I know they will turn on if you unlock it with the fob or by the handle sensor.
Unfortunately, the Volvo XC60 R-Design 2018 does not have this option. I have an interior light package, high level and LED Headlights with active bending lights, "Thor's Hammer"

·
Registered
415 Posts
My 2019 XC 60 T8 Inscription has lighting around the handles..Guess 1 could cal it proximity lighting.....its not bright as some others I have seen

·
Registered
444 Posts
My 2019 XC 60 T8 Inscription has lighting around the handles..Guess 1 could cal it proximity lighting.....its not bright as some others I have seen
Mine has it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
But only when you unlock the car. It wont glow as you are passing by.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Not what the OP was asking.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Interestingly, Volvo for XC60 there is no explanation whatsoever about what is :
- Interior light package, mid level
- Interior light package, high level

There is no explanation or picture, which is the difference between these equipment packages

Exist is only video for the XC40

·
Registered
997 Posts
The 40 lights are a million times nicer than the 60, but none of them really hold a candle to the competition, unless you prefer the heavy understated look.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I do prefer an understated elegance over the disco-nightclub of some competitors.
I agree. Mercedes is too much in my opinion. It glows so much that it distracts from driving.

2018 XC60 D5 Inscription Polestar tuned
2011 XC60 D5 Summum

·
Registered
415 Posts
I had a rental Mustang, and its welcoming lights was the silhouette of a mustang horse.....was pretty cool

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The 40 lights are a million times nicer than the 60, but none of them really hold a candle to the competition, unless you prefer the heavy understated look.
Absolutely I agree with you
Especially in the rival models you can independently adjust all the lights, change the colors, strength, you can turn off the left or right side, the front or rear lights independently, or different colors, you have unlimited possibilities

1 - 14 of 14 Posts