SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have been lurking on these forums for a few weeks while I was considering a purchase of a 2015.5 V60. I pulled the trigger this week and I love it so far. Thanks to everyone who participates here for your discussions and opinions. Many of your threads helped me make my decision to buy, and I'm so happy I did!

2015.5 V60 CC
Crystal White Pearl
Soft Beige
Platinum Package
Cold Weather Package (heated steering wheel is a real treat!)
BLIS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congrats!! Looks great!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats, on the new ride. Was in the exact same position a copal weeks ago they had the same car you picked up, or the V60 but it also had the Sport chassis. These are great cars and sure puts a smile on every time ya go for a ride.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Nice CC! Wise move getting the Platinum w/ the Xenon headlights. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Bmo Pete, yes the headlights are why I got the Platinum. I've had them on my last 2 cars and could not give them up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice new ride! And yes the lights are cool. I got to try out the heated wheel and windshield with recent weather and I'm glad I got them as well

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice new ride! And yes the lights are cool. I got to try out the heated wheel and windshield with recent weather and I'm glad I got them as well
I really wish the V60CC was out when we were looking. Nothing to complain about our XC60 but I like the styling of the V60CC better.

Having said that, I COMPLETELY agree about the heated steering wheel + front windshield. Last winter in everything from freezing rain to 10 inches of fresh falling snow I never once had to use full defrost. Just the "electric" heated defrost.

I actually don''t mind the color combo of light interior with white, looks good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I really wish the V60CC was out when we were looking. Nothing to complain about our XC60 but I like the styling of the V60CC better.

Having said that, I COMPLETELY agree about the heated steering wheel + front windshield. Last winter in everything from freezing rain to 10 inches of fresh falling snow I never once had to use full defrost. Just the "electric" heated defrost.

I actually don''t mind the color combo of light interior with white, looks good.
Best part I found is that you can configure the heated steering wheel and heated seats to come on when the outside temp is below about 50 degrees. Pretty cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts