SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im absolutely stumped on something that im looking for feedback on. In canada there is an optional "protection package" that among other things comes with a reversible mat for the trunk.

The one I received looks like its for a different model, but the dealer insists its correct (over the phone he hasnt seen it in person aside from these photos.

1.) The mat covers the front latches.
My mat:
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood Bumper

Hood Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Mat from a youtube video
Wood Automotive tire Hood Font Automotive design

The video (and the volvo store) shows that the mat should have a fabric piece that folds out to protect your cloths when loading and unloading seen here. Mine does not have that.

video:
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
505 Posts
I too had some issues getting a mat with the fold-out flap for my V60 CC, similar to the one in the video you've posted.

Volvo's parts catalog often has inaccurate or misleading images, and I had ordered one that seemed to have the flap, but it turned out to be just like the one in your possession. The dealer had no clue either, and said that Volvo might have discontinued the one with the flap. I was a little annoyed at that point and just let it go, but I do wish I had found the one I wanted.

We were just in the mountains skiing, and it would be nice to sit at the back hatch to put your ski boots on without getting dirt all over your pants.

They show the mat I wanted in this Volvo reveal video for the V60 CC, around 1 min 24 sec mark.

· Registered
365 Posts
Yeah you definitely have a mat intended for another car or just not OEM. Most OEM mats are made in Poland, the Netherlands, and maybe Mexico from other postings that I have seen. My plastic Volvo mat has cut outs for the hooks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts