SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't feel like rewriting the email i posted to sacramento vcoa.. so here it is:<p><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>Hi, I am Patrick Gallaher, writing on the behalf of Doug. I am gathering a<br>feel for those interested in getting their cars (preferrably volvos) at<br>Sacramento Volvo Service (SVS) on what I am thinking of a Saturday Morning<br>sometime in late June or early August. I will be in touch with SVS next<br>week to get a better idea on a more ideal date. I am guessing their price<br>will be around 50 to 70 dollars for 3 pulls. Please respond to<br>[email protected] to express interest. No obligations are<br>required at this time.<p>Live Long and Prosper! _\\//<br>- Patrick Gallaher<br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>roster:<br>jeffm6809 vcoa<br>gary sellstrom vcoa/tbricks<br>doug (tbricks almighty god)<br>justin (tbricks: blu92in99)<br>pat (the one and only.. all others are fakes)<br>fake pat #1 (tbricks: Brickster151)<br>fredgallaher vcoa<br>sean conrad vcoa<p>so far: 9<br>goal: 12 cars (10 + 2 on wait list)<p><b>who else is interested?</b><p>-patg<p>[edit]<br>to sum things up:<p>1. proposed dates: july 22, 2005 and/or august 5, 2005 (10+3 cars on july 22, and/or 5 cars on august 5, 2005....or vice versa)<p>2. plan on spending 65 dollars for 3 pulls including a/f wideband and boost readings<p>3. meetup at 8:30am (as early as 8am to BS)..hours of dyno 9-6 with lunch<br>[/edit]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: *proposed* Northern California Dyno Day (916volvosport)

Nobody else wants to see what their Swedish muscle is putting to the pavement? <p><br>-Justin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts