SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1984 or 85 245 Turbo wagon. Completely euro spec. (headlights,engine,etc.)<P>1993 244 or 245 V8 conversion project with aerodynamic kits, etc.<P>restored 144 or 145. I'd buy one of those.<P>Anyway...<P>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mmmm, restored 145! I'll volunteer to coordinate that project... somebody drop it off at my house and I'll get right on it!<P>

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
If anyone wants a 145 to restore, check out Ebay <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=526592257&r=0&t=0" TARGET=_blank>Item #526592257</A>. (It's not my car)<P>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Project Cars are interesting. We just launched them at Vortex, and will be launching one here shortly (850 R). <P>Running an old school Volvo would be very cool, and running a V8 conversion would also be huge, but these cars are done primarily on the owners dime and right now all project cars have been staff owned. I'd have to think about this one, and how we could work in an older car....at the very least a 240.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you want to watch an S40 transform slowly into an almost exact duplicate of the BTCC racing S40 in Sweden, we are working with a gentleman by the name of Carlos at classiccats.cc (click projects, then S40). He is making a personal "everyday driver" replica of the car. You won't be disappointed!<P>

·
Registered
439 Posts
That S40 looks pretty cool. I think you guys should do a 245 project car. That'd be cool. Put a 5.0 V8 into it and everything. I can live vicariously through you guys.<P>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts