SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean the pics of your C70? No I'm going to use them. It's just a matter of finding the time to write the article. I have to cover LA this week and Detroit next week, and that's keeping me very busy. Spent all of last night doing updates to the site.

I am in the middle of doing a writeup on Frank Derks (from Euro Sport Tuning) P1800 and then your C70 is up next. I am going to run them as feature cars in the Features section. The pics came out GREAT btw.

George

· Registered
6,477 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
I am in the middle of doing a writeup on Frank Derks (from Euro Sport Tuning) P1800 and then your C70 is up next. I am going to run them as feature cars in the Features section. The pics came out GREAT btw.

George
Hehehe...no hurry, I was just curious, that's all. I know you took some very nice pictures...can't wait to see those in the next few months.

· Registered
431 Posts
So the exhaust wasn't too droning? I've been thinking about doing the whole upgrade thing on our 855 but it's kind of expensive and I really don't like those darned (showing my age) loud exhausts like those kids I see in Hondas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.