1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
On mine I did it right through the Menu screens on the radio. Our S80 is a 2010 if that matters? And halogen headlights, not xenons.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On mine I did it right through the Menu screens on the radio. Our S80 is a 2010 if that matters? And halogen headlights, not xenons.
I have used that, but I wanted automatic headlights. All the interior lighting is automatic, so I don't see why the car can't use the sensor for automatic headlights. On the guide for the P2 cars it is very easy to have automatic headlights.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
The light switch can be reprogrammed with software only afaik. Only 2014-2016 model years have automatic DRL, other model years uses low beams by default.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I used VDASH to reprogram my light switch in the S80. Now the 0 is off, middle is parking lights and all the way to the right is headlights/drl. (They only swivel when the light sensor detects it is dark enough outside). I also set it so the front fog lights stay on with the high beams. Which helps out some when I'm driving late at night in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is it possible with Vdash to program the headlights so they would be automatic and switched off and on by the light sensor and use the foglights as DRL.

The same way as the newer facelift models have the automatic DRL.

2007 s80

·
Registered
375 Posts
Is it possible with Vdash to program the headlights so they would be automatic and switched off and on by the light sensor and use the foglights as DRL.

The same way as the newer facelift models have the automatic DRL.

2007 s80
Not possible to my knowledge. I wish it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts