SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vida/dice was working fine until about two weeks ago. For some reason I keep getting this message when I hook it up.

Did anybody experience this problem? If so, what did you do to get it working again?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I got that.. then I started the car and it went away. at what point does this happen?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I click to communicate with ECU

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Are you doing this in windows xp, 7, or a Virtual machine? Try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you doing this in windows xp, 7, or a Virtual machine? Try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.
Xp mode

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
if its in windows 7 XP mode, go to the top of the windows xp mode window and attach the dice under usb if you havent. This happened to me once in xp mode in windows 7 and that fixed it.

here is an example:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if its in windows 7 XP mode, go to the top of the windows xp mode window and attach the dice under usb if you havent. This happened to me once in xp mode in windows 7 and that fixed it.

here is an example:

I tried that too and I still get same message. When I try communicate I get three yellow blinks and red one blinks all the time. I'm gonna try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
any luck? Maybe you can try it with another computer? I know this might sound silly, but is it in the same usb port as always or a different one?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
any luck? Maybe you can try it with another computer? I know this might sound silly, but is it in the same usb port as always or a different one?
I haven't tried reinstalling it yet, really don't wanna go through that again but it looks like ill have to.. Yeah I use same USB port.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok I will try that

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try to turn the firewall off. It worked for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts