SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so almost a week after ordering my grill it still has not arrived so a couple of days ago i called them adn they sayd that there was a problem wiht the grill it would ship the next day, now whne i check my order status it says that i have not made a purchase within the last year, yet my credit card has been charged and not refunded. So i dno i called them or have been trying to call them now for the past 3 days with no answer nad the answering maching box filled so i cant even leave a message, now the question is they have some on ebay for sale but i dont know if i should buy them.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (40 Rouge)

it says that i havnt palced an order but i have been charged and i cant get a hold of them and i dont know what to do.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Re: problem with dupstop help!!! (chewyjr15)

A week huh? Wow VW after market I was lucky to get stuff in a month, my headlights took 6 months,

·
Registered
226 Posts
Re: problem with dupstop help!!! (chewyjr15)

I certainly wouldn't buy a 2nd grill on eBay if my credit card had been charged for the 1st one... patience, young one.

·
Registered
534 Posts
yea... <p>the package is coming from New Jersey, and you're in Cali. You're way too antsy. And even if you got express shipping, it may have taken a day or two just to process the order. <p>My experience with these mass Ebay distributors is that you shouldn't expect anything for maybe a week and a half. Just be patient... it'll be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts