SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since a week or 2, maybe 3, I have problems with the remote start via VOC.
Dealers says it's a bug through a recent update but I don't find much info.
Have others have te same problem?
It works but the car shut's down after a minute instead of 10 (as it should be)....

Anyone else has experienced the same bug?

·
VOC / Connectivity Expert
491 Posts
Since a week or 2, maybe 3, I have problems with the remote start via VOC.
Dealers says it's a bug through a recent update but I don't find much info.
Have others have te same problem?
It works but the car shut's down after a minute instead of 10 (as it should be)....

Anyone else has experienced the same bug?
Where do you live, and can you elaborate?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes..I live in Belgium Europe....

the problem is consistend...I remotely start the engine (ERS) and after two minutes the car shuts down for no reason....
All things nececary for ERS (everything closed/enough fuel/...) is ok.... and it workzd fine since I bought this car....
I do have an own sim-card for internet...but that has been there since the beginning;....
Tried to contact [email protected] but no reply.....

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Have you tried changing the duration first, trying it and then changing it back to your desired duration? It should start working again for your preferred length of time. I had experienced something similar with my T8 and VOC support walked me through those steps and it started working for longer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried changing the duration first, trying it and then changing it back to your desired duration? It should start working again for your preferred length of time. I had experienced something similar with my T8 and VOC support walked me through those steps and it started working for longer.
I tried this yesterday...first set it one 1 minute so VOC forced the car to stop after that...then on 15 minutes...and ...YESSSSSSSSS :) it does again what it needs to do.
Thank you very much for the tip

Volvo changed the CCM module a week ago but that didn't help....I don't know if it is the combination of the change and your tip or only your tip that made it work now but...I don't care ;-)....

I have one more bug to fix (side mirror doesn't remember it's position after driving backwards)....and the car is 100% as it should be....ooh well 99% I guess
Thanks again for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts