SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem with placing a child seat with ISOFIX Connect :angryfire:

Because the head restraints can not remove, never able used all the possibilities children seat
I can install it, but I can not use recline the seat, adjusted move 4 different positions

Thanks to Volvo engineers on the stupid system for head restraints, which is fixed and it is impossible to remove it

Attachments

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
No issues with our Chicco Booster Seat and we didn't have any issues with the Recaro or Chicco Convertible Seats either touching the headrest.

Sent from my Samsung S9+

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably depends on the child seat model
Some models are simply not good for Volvo due to the fixed head restraint

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bet you a Q5 wouldn't have this problem.
Bravo, how do you know?
Of course, Q5 does not have this problem, it's easy to remove the head restraint

Just like in Q5, you can simply install a tablet holder on the front headrests - dozens of different models. They are simply set up and removed and are not expensive and complicated

It's impossible in Volvo, but you already know that, I hope :)

FYI: This was just a test, and I still do not drive my family in XC60 , because Volvo developers have not yet solved the problem with rapid acceleration.
The problem is known for more than a year in all models with a 2.0 petrol engine :eek: new software has been in the test phase for more than 5 months :p

I do not want to bring my family into a dangerous situation in which we were one - NEVER MORE

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your attitude/response seems irrational based on the issue described. If you really felt that unsafe you'd sell the vehicle.
You have to feel bad for the guy. He's been driving a car he hates so much for at least a year. His only way to vent about it is this forum and we all just bash him.

I believe he hasn't sold it because he is trying to be the hero. He doesn't want some other poor person to buy his unsafe car. He is the only one with the will to handle such a terrible and unsafe car.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your attitude/response seems irrational based on the issue described. If you really felt that unsafe you'd sell the vehicle.
I do not want to sell at the moment, I'm losing a lot of money
This is the worst car in my life, I changed 12 new cars (8 Audi models, 3 BMW and 1 Alfa Romeo)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See my previous post. I bought my XC60 as a replacement for a vehicle that gave me grief. I understand what that is like, and I know what it feels like to lose money on a vehicle. But if the vehicle is as bad as you claim, then it's worth getting rid of.

If you care more about losing some money rather than protecting your family and sanity, then your priorities are entirely mixed up.

Is there a reason you haven't pursued lemon law?

Me and my family are happy because we have another new car, we have a new Q5
Volvo is driving only myself, and my wife is sometimes ALWAYS WITHOUT CHILDREN

Unfortunately, "lemon law" exists only in America and you are happy about it, nothing similar in Europe and the rest of the world not exist

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have to feel bad for the guy. He's been driving a car he hates so much for at least a year. His only way to vent about it is this forum and we all just bash him.

I believe he hasn't sold it because he is trying to be the hero. He doesn't want some other poor person to buy his unsafe car. He is the only one with the will to handle such a terrible and unsafe car.

You risk your family, I love my children, my wife and my life
A unsafe car became the moment when I lost power in overtaking trucks with a trailer and my family was in the car

If that's normal for you, and if it's funny, you're a total idiot

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you risk your life to save money you're definitely a better man than me.

Unlike you I drive in the new Audi Q5, my biggest mistake in life XC60 is only have 6400 km for 13 mont
That's proof of how much I drive XC60

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Keep it for yourself, you'll need it for sure
I do not need prayer, I do not believe for that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts