SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I'm trying to verify if this pricing is equivalent to what I could get back stateside.

Info is:

2013 XC60 T6
Color: Seashell Mettalic
Interior: Leather Soft Beige Espresso

Options:

Platinum Package
Climate Package w/ boosters
Tech package
Rear Seat Entertainment
Load carrier aluminum
Spectacle holder
Floor mats, rubber - color cord.
Cargo Space Mat
BLIS
Safe & Secure

Total out the door is 45, 753.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
All,

I'm trying to verify if this pricing is equivalent to what I could get back stateside.

Info is:

2013 XC60 T6
Color: Seashell Mettalic
Interior: Leather Soft Beige Espresso

Options:

Platinum Package
Climate Package w/ boosters
Tech package
Rear Seat Entertainment
Load carrier aluminum
Spectacle holder
Floor mats, rubber - color cord.
Cargo Space Mat
BLIS
Safe & Secure

Total out the door is 45, 753.

Thanks for the help!

What is that information based off of? Is that In Dollars? Have you tried the website to compare, not really enough information here to give you a solid answer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is that information based off of? Is that In Dollars? Have you tried the website to compare, not really enough information here to give you a solid answer
Sorry, yes I have used the website and on there it is around $51k. I would be using US dollars and the pricing is based off of a quote direct from Volvo.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Looking at your pricing I'll assume you're military.... that's a good buy even at that price....make it happen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking at your pricing I'll assume you're military.... that's a good buy even at that price....make it happen

Correct, I am purchasing through the overseas military program. I guess I should have worded it a bit better at first. You always hear "how such a good deal" it is, but I haven't been able to find many examples of what people are actually paying. I was just looking for affirmation that it was indeed a discount, and not just a pumped up MSRP to sell at a normal price and call it a discount. The big savings really will come in with the free shipping from Italy back to the States when I'm done over here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
I checked that out after my assumption that you were military, im retired Navy ....where are you stationed?
I was military, but 30 years ago, and on the other side of then existing fence, so speaking...I was stationed in a middle of Moscow...telecommunications...

I am devoted OSD program (tourist) participant, and enjoyed its benefits more than once...military program has even better discounts, given the fact that Volvo does not have to subsidize the airfare...

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I was military, but 30 years ago, and on the other side of then existing fence, so speaking...I was stationed in a middle of Moscow...telecommunications...

I am devoted OSD program (tourist) participant, and enjoyed its benefits more than once...military program has even better discounts, given the fact that Volvo does not have to subsidize the airfare...
Nice, glad that fence no longer exists, I retired in 2003.....Nov 83 - Dec 2003

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Very true...I moved to US in 1990 and my very first supervisor was Nam veteran...we got along really well, and kept up for many years after I moved on better opportunities...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts