SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recieved pricing on accesories, my dealer seemed to be much more expensive than the Volvo website. He quated me $114 for the rubber floor mats (set of four) and then $74.60 for the 3rd row. Also quoted $77 for front mud flaps and the $220 for the rear luggage plastic floor mat (7 seater)

Please respond I just want to make sure I am not getting taken advantage of. http://********************/smile/emdgust.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Pricing of accesories (jvan)

I was able to get a 30% discount from list on the Volvo website for roof ribs, trailer hitch and cargo net. I guess they were feeling generous after signing contract for a fully loaded T6.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: Pricing of accesories (jvan)

jvan,

Absolutely, your dealer wants too much profits from you selling those items.

I don't remember the exact prices, but the rubber mat in the cargo area is about $65 (carpet one is $85), mudflaps: fronts $40 and rears $70 (this I don't understand why there is difference), rubber floor mats for all 7 seat less than $100 - I think that the fronts are $55 and the all 7s $75. These are not accurate, but close enough to give you how much your deal tries to rip you off. You may want to check the VCNA website - accessary section.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Pricing of accesories (patriot)

Do any floor mats come standard on the T6 model? The dealer did not try to sell me floor mats so I assumed that basic carpet ones would be included. Can anyone confirm this.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: Pricing of accesories (theman)

quote:

Do any floor mats come standard on the T6 model? The dealer did not try to sell me floor mats so I assumed that basic carpet ones would be included. Can anyone confirm this.
ALL Volvos come with a set of carpet floor mats.

Yannis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts