SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good deal, this won't last long! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
this guy has 2 posts and some people aer ready to send him certified funds? Buyer Beware.<p>Gary

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Re: (yellow95)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>yellow95</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this guy has 2 posts and some people aer ready to send him certified funds? Buyer Beware.<p>Gary</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Good point, OP, any references?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

I think the OP wanted to edit the thread title for price reduction but you can't in SS so he started a new thread?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Re: (PhilUp)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>PhilUp</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think the OP wanted to edit the thread title for price reduction but you can't in SS so he started a new thread? </TD></TR></TABLE><p>I thought the same thing, but he has it changed there as well. <p>thread: <A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=117324" TARGET="_blank">http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=117324</A>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Price Reduced) Volvo 18" Pegasus Wheels Brand New in the Box (R-Bandit)

The system would not let me replace the original post when I reduced the price so I had to create a new one .. t will not let you delete the original either ... that is why there are two posts<p>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (yellow95)

Not a crook .. just can't get the original post to update or delete, so had to create a new one when I reduced the price ...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Re: (Price Reduced) Volvo 18" Pegasus Wheels Brand New in the Box (R-Bandit)

I would be interested if these are still available on Saturday. I can drive in from DE with funds. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (SOLD SOLD SOLD) Volvo 18" Pegasus Wheels Brand New in the Box (R-Bandit)

SOLD SOLD SOLD<p>Thanks for the intetrest

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
So who bought them?<p>I'm curious why <b>ANYONE</b> would sell a brand new set of 18" pegs for $500.<br>What a steal!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re: (phuz)

<br>I was the lucky buyer. I live nearby and could arrange a local pickup. At this price, why not have a set of of spares.<p>Seller is a stand-up guy, and it was a pleasure meeting and working with him.<p>Rlington R

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (phuz)

I purchase the set of 4 Pegasus wheels to replace a badly rashed set (Had a lot of fun in Europe in my R)<p>I moved back to the states prior to installing and the Wheels went into military storage with the rest of my House Hold Goods<p>I sold my 2004 S60R in 2006 prior to going to Korea and the wheels were still in storage.<p>I am going to Afghanistan now and the wheels were just sitting on a shelf in my garage<p>I originally posted for $1000, but had no hits so I posted for $500 and sold them quick before I left ... My daughter is in College and will send her the money for car insurance, etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts