SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished piecing everything together today and thought I would snap a couple of quick pics. I still have a couple adjustmensts to make, but its overall fine with me. Definately nothing too special but its not too bad for some backyard work.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Cool Cool...well done. I like how the extra little trim piece between the hu and the volvo piece somewhat matches the texture of the 3 switch/12v outlet panel! The box is nice but I need my trunk space. Ever think about glassing an enclosure to the side of the trunk instead?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (juve021)

yea it crossed my mind, and i may do that sometime, but i would need a smaller sub. the box i built for that one is a little smaller than optimum size. And I made that trunk setup so it could be quickly disassembled for space. The trim peices(fillers) are secured with industrial velcro, so I can yank all that stuff out quickly.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Re: (bradshrader)

Quote, originally posted by bradshrader »
yea it crossed my mind, and i may do that sometime, but i would need a smaller sub. the box i built for that one is a little smaller than optimum size. And I made that trunk setup so it could be quickly disassembled for space. The trim peices(fillers) are secured with industrial velcro, so I can yank all that stuff out quickly.

That's awesome. Would have never thought of that myself. Kudos!

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

Quote, originally posted by chinaonnitrous1 »
The SQ of that sub is amazing...
but the sound inside is crap !!!!!!!! he better left it stock... better bass inside.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: (JARMO)

Did you attempt to retain the center channel?... and/or the steering wheel controles?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.