SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set up my preconditioning in the car to start at 6:45 a.m. but I continue to get this error in the app and in the car, has anybody experienced this issue and is there a fix for it?
When the weather was hot, the preconditioning was working and it would cool the car down but now the weather is really cold I would like to warm the car before I drive but it is giving me an error.
Please let me know if anyone has a solution thanks
Product Purple Rectangle Slope Human body
Font Parallel Circle Screenshot Rectangle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Camera accessory Gauge

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I’ve had this before in my T8. It was the high voltage heater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Yeh, high voltage coolant heater. Ask dealer to check any code directly inspected on the unit.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
From other posts, it looks like you have a CPO 2017 XC90 T8.

Depending on your mileage, it all should be covered by the factory hybrid warranty of 8/100K. Otherwise, it seems your CPO coverage steps in and hopefully you have the unlimited mileage.

I have the same error message too on VOC and DIM. My bet is another HVCH gone bad. I was hoping the newer production models were getting better and this will be my fifth one if it is indeed the HVCH which is an integral part to the hybrid system.

More to come in mid-Dec. when I go in for service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Going on for device on the 16th. Also I keep getting the check engine light, got it checked before they the dealer said it was a gas tank issue but it's back.
I do have the CPO warranty so I should be good 👍

·
Registered
813 Posts
From other posts, it looks like you have a CPO 2017 XC90 T8.

Depending on your mileage, it all should be covered by the factory hybrid warranty of 8/100K. Otherwise, it seems your CPO coverage steps in and hopefully you have the unlimited mileage.

I have the same error message too on VOC and DIM. My bet is another HVCH gone bad. I was hoping the newer production models were getting better and this will be my fifth one if it is indeed the HVCH which is an integral part to the hybrid system.

More to come in mid-Dec. when I go in for service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hi Gary, do you park your car outside in Winter?

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.