SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Re: prancing moose (volvos40t5)

Have one shied on each front fender and the emblem on the back hatch, many great comments, lot's of looks, ours are magnetic yet noone has taken any. Look great on Passion Red V50 so much so that a owner 2 blocks over has done the same on his Passion Red V50.

Only caution is remove and clean the magnets frequently as well as the paint under them, also move them around so as not to cause damage to the paint. Leave mine on no longer than a few weeks (car is garaged) and yet dirt and spots form under them and could be a problem later.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: prancing moose (suasor)

I run the 4" prancing moose shield with "volvo" on top as well. got the magnets , but I'm concidering putting the sticker version on. after car washes I seem to play with them for 5 minutes to eyeball them in the right position. would love to see dave come up with center wheel cap stickers. agree look great with black or red.

·
Premium Member
9,303 Posts
Re: prancing moose (V50_T5)

I have the original moose, the one that first appeared on the XC90. I like it a lot better than the (to me) overstated later ones.

They're all fun!

Tom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.