SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 1 week ago, the passanger side windows will not roll up untill I turn off the engine and restart the engine. Today, the driver side windowns did the same thing. Just wondering if anybody else had the same problem. I had the car for about 6 months now. This is the only problem I have had with the car. Thanks.<br>

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Re: power windows acting up (radoncgs)

No, and I don't recall anybody reporting such a problem, yours appears to be somewhat unique

·
Registered
694 Posts

Me neither. But be glad those are the only problems. Nonetheless... bring it in. Does your model have the one-touch roll-down feature (holding down unlock)?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: power windows acting up (GoSwedeRacer)

Thanks. I brought it in today. They told me that they put on some "connector gel" or "gel connector" to the motor. The windows are working fine now. However, on the way home (after I stopped at the gas station), the AC starts to blow out warm (hot air), outside temp was 83F. I went back to the dealer and was told to bring it in next Wed for service.

·
Registered
694 Posts

Some people have had that happen on the forum. Do a search on it. I think there was a band-aid fix for it to recalibrate, but I don't recall since I haven't had the problem myself (yet).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts