SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!<p>I just had the dealer install these mirrors. The do work and definitely are trick!<p>The only software download they found allows them to fold at the touch of the in-dash button. However, I was told they can also fold via the keyless entry remote. Dealer says that that functionality was only available in Europe. Can anyone corroborate? If so, can someone provide a part number for the software and I'll see if the dealer can somehow find it?<p>Thanks,<br>Steve

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: Power folding sideview mirrors query - S60 (landsmarra)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>landsmarra</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hello to all!<p>I just had the dealer install these mirrors. The do work and definitely are trick!<p>The only software download they found allows them to fold at the touch of the in-dash button. However, I was told they can also fold via the keyless entry remote. Dealer says that that functionality was only available in Europe. Can anyone corroborate? If so, can someone provide a part number for the software and I'll see if the dealer can somehow find it?<p>Thanks,<br>Steve</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Correct. It was never available in the U.S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts