SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Volvo XC90 R-Design T6 AWD Polestar
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor/colleague is considering selling his 1997 Volvo 850 sedan. He bought it new back in 1997 and is pondering selling it for around $2000 OBO. I personally have seen the vehicle and it's in good condition.<p>Basic Details about the car:<p>Make: Volvo<br>Model: 850 sedan<br>Year: 1997<br>Mileage:<br>Color: Metallic green (don't know the official Volvo color namej)<br>Transmission: Automatic<br>Condition: Good<br>Misc additional information:<br>Location: San Diego, CA 92130<br>VIN: (optional - some users may use it to validate vehicle history)<p>Owner: Jaime Nassar<br>Owner Email: [email protected]<p>Please contact owner for additional information and photos.<p>Thanks!<p><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by phantomdg at 8:41 PM 8-10-2009</i>

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Potentially for Sale: 1997 Volvo 850 Sedan (phantomdg)

You too.<p><I>When posting your car, please attempt to include at least the following basic information:<br>** Pictures are highly recommended **<p>Your name, and the best way to reach you:<br>Make:<br>Model:<br>Year:<br>Mileage:<br>Color:<br>Transmission:<br>Condition:<br>Misc additional information:<br>Location:<br>VIN: (optional - some users may use it to validate vehicle history)</I><br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts