boosted: still running stock KKK?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (phuz)

Quote, originally posted by phuz »
boosted: still running stock KKK?
yep. I am trying to make 350whp on the stock turbo without the bottle then I will change it.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Re: Post your engine bay pics (frankhoffy)

Frank, you continue to tease us... bring on the gallery of new pics!!!
I like the looks of that intake kit. The red paint and airbrushed flames are WAY over the top (in a good way). Have you ever tested your car on a dyno?

- Tryg

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Re: Post your engine bay pics (RainyS60R)

Quote, originally posted by RainyS60R »
Frank, you continue to tease us... bring on the gallery of new pics!!!
I like the looks of that intake kit. The red paint and airbrushed flames are WAY over the top (in a good way). Have you ever tested your car on a dyno?

- Tryg

Soon I will have many more pictures up, but this last round of upgrades (CAI, sway bars, and DP) pretty much marked the end of this project.

I haven't put it on a dyno yet. Maybe at the next GTG?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Re: Post your engine bay pics (BOOSTED S60R)

I'm going to work on changing the hoses out when I get back from Maui, but here is a shot for now.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Re: Post your engine bay pics (KillerB)

Volvo Blue! That was my ispiration for the color. I have been busy with this car and it is almost done. Here are a few teasers. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
574 Posts
Re: (BOOSTED S60R)

I also like KillerB's, nice colors.

Boosted, what are those small cilinders with the large X in your engine?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (Jayam)

Quote, originally posted by Jayam »
I also like KillerB's, nice colors.

Boosted, what are those small cilinders with the large X in your engine?
Nitrous express solenoid's

·
Registered
21,310 Posts
Re: (BOOSTED S60R)

Ok, I know there was a recent thread on this, and I'm not trying to thread hijack but it's a related topic.

I would like to clean my engine bay. Is there anything that can't or shouldn't get wet? I am not going to use high pressure. Also that last thread touched more on what cleaners to use rather than what to keep dry.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: (needsdecaf)

Mash, I really like the blue. I have seen this car in person guys, and I really like the work he has done. I can't wait for your full write up on what has been done. Don't worry I wont spill the beans
If you guys want some really good ideas for your Volvo's stay tuned for more from Mash! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.