SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see the cool ,rare stuff that you find at the wreckers Volvo or aftermarket !!

I just picked up a factory sunroof visor and the retractible cover for the 850 wagon (been looking for these forever)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Picked up the IPD truss style strut brace.....10 bucks!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I saw a 5 speed GLT at Harry U Pull it in Hazleton. If I had another guy to help me pull it out, it would have been a complete 5 speed transmission and all hardware for less than $120...

·
Registered
1995 Volvo 850 Turbo
128 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw a 5 speed GLT at Harry U Pull it in Hazleton. If I had another guy to help me pull it out, it would have been a complete 5 speed transmission and all hardware for less than $120...
If it was around september/october last year, its probably the one i bought! :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was at Pick a Part in Ontario Ca. and the crew put out a 2000 XC70 black with tan interior.Beautifull car . I got the Euroo rails the rear side cargo nets , And got the right R fog light I needed off of another car! And left under $15.00!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
New set of oe volvo plug wires along with the cap and a keyless entry remote for $12.

If some one has a 74x birmingham pull a part has a 740 turbo wagon with ipd sway bars and a strut brace.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I got my car from a scrapper!!! My white '96 855R had been "thrown away" with 124k on it and a blown headgasket. Other than that one minor issue, the car was in perfect original condition. Bought it DIRT cheap, replaced the headgasket and performed a full stage 0, and have been driving it ever since (3 years, and now at 149,4xxx). Clear title and everything.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Recently 6 wagons came in to the local U-Pull N Pay, 96-2001. I pulled 2 mass air meters, all weather floor mats, roof w/cross bars, trim, and the rear seat set-up.

I also pulled a 98 XC70 rear bumper w dual cut outs. I want to add dual tips to my wagon.

Will the 98 dual exhaust pipes fit up under my 96 850?

I saw that the fuel tank on the 98XC is in a different location compared to my 850.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts