SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are selling something post pics. Everyone interested is going to want to see pics anyways.
And you will sell your items quicker !
Thank you

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
B/S.

If you're selling something that is a no brainer. Why bother?

Example.

5 OEM NEW Volvo Oil filters P/N: 1d10T-y0u.

Why post a picture?!

Example.

OEM Volvo Load bars, in perfect shape for S60 / S60r P2 platform. 2002-2008. Black, and no rust. Perfect.

Why post a picture?!?

18" curbed pegaus replica wheels. ... THAT NEEDS PICTURES.

If no pictures, the smart members will scoop up stuff at great deals by being first.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
B/S.

If you're selling something that is a no brainer. Why bother?

Example.

5 OEM NEW Volvo Oil filters P/N: 1d10T-y0u.

Why post a picture?!

Example.

OEM Volvo Load bars, in perfect shape for S60 / S60r P2 platform. 2002-2008. Black, and no rust. Perfect.

Why post a picture?!?

18" curbed pegaus replica wheels. ... THAT NEEDS PICTURES.

If no pictures, the smart members will scoop up stuff at great deals by being first.
Also BS.

Post a picture of everything you sell. It saves time, because nobody will ask for pictures. It proves you have the item in question. It verifies the product being sold.

The seller could say OEM oil filters, then ship you a box of purolators because they thought they were OEM.

If you don't post pictures, you show little motivation to sell the item in question. There is no excuse.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I hate all of you

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I sold a new set of pegs on here and somebody asked for pictures. lol If you dont know what they look like then dont buy them. I personally am not going to break open unopened blue box items so somebody can have warm fuzzies about buying an item. Pics for some used items I understand. Pics for everything is a waste of bandwith and time.

Gary

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Pics for anything you want to prove to me you own, or you aren't getting my money.

Would it really have killed you to post a picture of the box, maybe with the part number Gary? I would hate to waste your precious time but when I see something for sale, especially big money items, without pictures, it says scam to me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I personnaly buy alot of parts from the forums such as Zilvia.net and here, (240sx drift car ,Q45 VIP car and a 850 t5 wagon) and generally pass on the for sale threads with no pics.Reason being I want to see the condition of the item(s)and also want to have some proof the item is in possesion of the seller.As forum members would you actually send some one $1000.00 through paypal for a set of Pegs without seeing them?Even if they are boxed! Do you go to Macy's with a blinfold on to buy clothes?Do you go to a strip club bindfolded and just throw out $5 bills???

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Wheels come in a brown box......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
520 Posts
While we're at it, don't forget to list the damn PRICE!!!
Some other forums have people list item, price and a pic of the item with a dated sheet that has their forum name so we ensure 1. item exists 2. item is in said persons possession
Not too hard to ask for, and not too hard to enforce. MODs??

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have been a wheel manufacturer for the past 15 years and they are not always what the box says , sometimes the color is different , sometimes the bolt pattern or center bore is wrong. I always open the boxes and inspect to verify my customers are getting what they pay for and in perfect shape! The wheels i deal with "start" at $4500.00 a set

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Pics for anything you want to prove to me you own, or you aren't getting my money.
And somehow I have survived 46 years without your money. Thats crazy right?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts