SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I was wondering how many people from portland metro area are on here. Was looking around and didn't see a thread like this yet so I figured I would start one. Everyone can chime in here even if your not a R owner :)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We should get a group together and do a meet or something. Depending on the interest we could also get a club going and do monthly or bi-monthly meet!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm here in PDX, but not on SS very much. yeah, we ought to do a meet. I'll subscribe to this to see if you want to do a 5 guys + cruise or something.
Went to the Cars and Coffee in Tigard this morning. saw a bunch of expensive cars (yawn) Most of the fancy ones just come out for these shows and go back to the garage. I like the aircooled Porsches and VWs.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm down for a get together ill post this in the R forum and see if I can get more people going :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
So lets meet up and do a little run.
Satur day the 16th or 23rd?

One of the most fun and relatively unused drives I have found goes from the Banks, (Hwy 47) through Vernonia and to Scapoose. Great Pizza parlor in Scappose for an end run.
Meet up in at the Tigard cars and coffee around 10:30 and go from there. (at least I could look at some Volvos for a change)

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Banks,+OR&daddr=45.89298,-123.15759+to:Scapoose,or&hl=en&sll=45.660127,-122.954865&sspn=0.583565,1.429596&geocode=FSQWuAId3Gyp-CkVhGeD6hyVVDHKW69VUMIfOA%3BFXRFvAIdqsOo-Cnl0KTB-_WUVDGPsBAgdCT3bQ%3BFaknugIdXAmt-CmbgJnx91SUVDFKwMqlm6Nn7g&oq=Banks,+OR&t=h&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=10&via=1&z=10

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds like a great idea! What days are those? I have to work on Friday sat sun but the rest of the week im off! Lets figure this out

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm down! It's fathers day weekend! I'll plug my daughter in on the iPad and she will think it's just another ride at Oak's Park...

Who's in?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im thinking on July we go on a beach run and go to either seaside or Tillamook either way its a blast to drive thru and gorgeous as long as its not raining lol

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey everyone since this thread is getting some attention I think we should do this. I need to know how many drivers wanna join in. And then we can work out the details!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.